At Bingham Road Baptist Child Development Center, our staff works to provide the highest quality of care they can. Our mission is to provide a nurturing and educational environment for children to grow, by completing these objectives:
1. To provide a happy Christian environment in which the child can grow spiritually, socially, mentally, emotionally and physically.
2. To help the child develop philosophy of life that is centered in Christ and that is in harmony with Christian principles.
3. To supplement the home and encourage the stabilizing influence in a child's life.
4. To provide opportunities for church, school, and home to work together in meeting the needs of the child.
5. To help the child develop a good concept of self.
6. To help the child develop his/her ability for establishing satisfying experiences and relationships in working and playing with those of his/her own age.
7. To provide a stimulating climate for learning with opportunities for self-expression, investigation, and participation in group activities.
BRBCDC & ACADEMY—TUITION & FEES SCHEDULE
Effective January 31st, 2022
Infants (6 weeks-17 months old)
Toddler (18 months- 30 months)
Preschool (2 1/2 to 3 year old) (Potty Trained)
School Age Children (K5-6th grade)
When school is out 2+ days a week-$153.00
Only weekly rates are posted. Other rates may apply such as registration fees and supply costs. Please see the detailed list found on each age groups5678` page. Rates are also adjusted when more than one child is registered per family.